About the Initiating Editors
Paul Henry Wildman
(Pracademic or research):
• Cert VI in Workplace Training and Assessment May 2001
• Doctorate on using action learning to facilitate community futures through employment generation and experiential learning (1997) Southern Cross University and International Management Centres (IMC), Brisbane
• Master of Social Welfare Administration and Planning (1985), University of Queensland on the social impact and community development implications of resource development (coal mine) on a rural area
• B. Economics (Hons). (1975), University of Queensland on the link between regional economic development and telecommunications
Membership of professional bodies:
• Childcare Queensland
• Millennium Project Node Committee
• Bush Mechanics Guild of Australia
• The Kalgrove Institute - Kids & Adults Learning (KAL) Director
I have edited and authored for: Action Research Case Studies inc. Newsletter (Published jointly by ALARPM (Action Learning, Action Research and Process Management Association) Interchange Publications (Aust.) and Prosperity Press (Aust.). I am the principal of Prosperity Press.
Please list any magazines which you currently edit:
Action Research Case Studies inc. Newsletter (Published jointly by ALARPM (Action Learning, Action Research and Process Management Association) Interchange Publications (Aust.) and Prosperity Press (Aust.). I am the principal of Prosperity Press.
Please list any magazine/magazines on whose Editorial Advisory Boards you have served:
I have edited/critiqued several book chapters, articles in association with the Magazines:
Magazine of Futures Studies and the Australian Magazine of Social Issues.
Action Research Case Studies (Monograph Series) - ongoing
Publications: Several CD-Roms, and 60 Books/Chapters/Conference Workshops and Proceedings — please see Appendix A in this regard.
Publishing Experience: I have operated a small niche market mail order publishing business, Prosperity Press, for five years. Prosperity Press specialises in Experiential Learning and Animation and Economic Development. Several titles are listed in Appendix A.
Contact point (including phone/fax if possible):
Ph/Fax/Msg + 61 7 32667570 Mob 0412027818
PO 73 Northgate 4013 Brisbane Australia.